Kits

This is english forum for Paladins of Faerûn mod.

Moderátor: BGslayer

melkor_morgoth75
Sigilan

Příspěvek od melkor_morgoth75 »

Reynevan píše: Which kits can be VERY strong, as you say? I've tried to reibalance them, and if you got any suggeston - please say.
Sorry if i have few time ... i would have to try the kits of course but at first sight, a dual classed knight/mage would be VERY powerful but limiting him to melee weapon only it's fine.

Also other changes you wrote before for other classes seems logical to me,

back later,

cheers!

mm75
Reynevan
Sigilan

Příspěvek od Reynevan »

Attention - Paladins of Faerun Kitpack will be also available at TeamBG new forum.
melkor_morgoth75
Sigilan

Příspěvek od melkor_morgoth75 »

Reynevan píše:Attention - Paladins of Faerun Kitpack will be also available at TeamBG new forum.
Please may you provide a link please?

tx ;-)

mm75
Jab
Sigil Team
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Jab »

Reynevan
Sigilan

Re: Kits

Příspěvek od Reynevan »

Hello everyone :)
I'm working now on new version of Paladins of Faerun Kitpack. Changes and add-ons are inspired by original... Icewind Dale 2 kits, which I've found in dialog.tlk file of this game. Some of the old kits (Wizard Slayer, Inquisitor, Cavalier, Kensai...) gonna be modified f.e. Kensai is called now Weapon Master, Cavalier CANNOT use armors worse than chainmail or Inquisitor has few new powers.

There are also few new kits. Riddlemaster or Aes Dana are examples. Don't worry about descriptions, they came from Icewind Dale 2, and you will find them in dialog.tlk of this game. :-)

So, I'm gettin' back to work. There's a lot of it.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „English forum“