Překlad Divine Remix, PoF kitpack a diskuze o něm

Translations, textübersetzunge, traductions, umbralar, versioni, переводы.
Odpovědět
Tokkar
Dabus

Příspěvek od Tokkar »

Asi bys Nef měla jména kitů tady vypsat, ať o tom můžem dát odbornej hovor. Myslím, že by nám v tom mohl dost pomoct i Dalcor s Vlasákem.
The Oldest King's Knight At Realm is like a shadow on Sigil's street at moonless night.
Neferit
Šifrovač
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Neferit »

Oukej, předtím, než odpoledne půjdu do houslí to sem písnu, teď už se musím chystat do školy ;-)
http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=23256
deviantART - place, where deviancy comes to play

Pokud máte něco, co po mně chcete, tak mě kontaktujte pomocí PM, emailu nebo ICQ. Vše je zde uvedeno. ;-)
Tokkar
Dabus

Příspěvek od Tokkar »

Ještě mám pár dotazů na yarpena. Questions for yarpen.

What is ability "Shillegah" for Seeker kit?

Kit Tempest - ability Parry - one hit deflection possibility
This deflection injure his enemy?

Spellsinger - in accordance with Dalcor definition of The Weave can use this kit only elves?

Why you use two same strings @51, @52?
The Oldest King's Knight At Realm is like a shadow on Sigil's street at moonless night.
Dalcor
Sigilan
Bydliště: Černá skála, Nightlund, Solamnie, Krynn, Mnohavesmír
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Dalcor »

RE SPELLSINGER

I believe that it will be only asociated with elves, as they are unique in their abilities to shape wave.
Jab
Sigil Team
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Jab »

Tokkar píše:What is ability "Shillegah" for Seeker kit?
Česky je Shillegah sukovice, ale to už jsem psal.

P.S. Pokud si navíc vzpomínám, tak jsem to Pinheadovi v tom jeho překladu opravoval, pročež opravdu nevím, proč je to tu znova...
Naposledy upravil(a) Jab dne 12.4.2007 17:12, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Dalcor
Sigilan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Dalcor »

Original ADnD Kit Elven Minstrel from Bards Handbook:

Elven Minstrel
Specialty: Elven Spell Singer.
Qualifications: Only elves and half-elves can become Minstrels. Elves can advance up to 15th level as Minstrels, while half-elves are limited to 12th level.
Description: Of all musicians in the world, none can play as purely as an elf. Minstrels spend their entire lives seeking musical perfection. Of course, the definition of perfection differs from one culture to the next. Elves believe that music should be simple, pure, beautiful, and natural. Furthermore, those who listen should become lost in the music, and their spirits should transcend their bodies to ride upon the sweet flow of glittering notes.
Elves are a very magical race, and this is especially true of Minstrels. It is said that Minstrels cast spells by the simple strumming of an instrument.
Role: Within elven society, Minstrels are regarded as nobles. Minstrel groups perform during annual festivals for the enjoyment of all, and kings invite them to dine in exchange for an evening's song. Outside their own culture, elven Minstrels are looked upon with envy, distrust, and some fear.
Elven Minstrels occasionally adventure out into the world. Some seek life-experience to heighten the quality of their music. Others simply wander, relishing the sensation of freedom that inspires their songs. A few Minstrels seek to purge themselves of some impure act or event.
Secondary Skills: Minstrels train to be great musicians all their lives. They do not spend the time necessary to learn a secondary skill. Thus, Minstrels have no secondary skills.
Weapon Proficiencies: Elven Minstrels are limited to the following weapon proficiencies: blowgun, bow (any), dagger, dart, hand axe, javelin, knife, quarterstaff, sling, spear, staff sling, long and short swords, and the trident.
Nonweapon Proficiencies: Bonuses: Musical Instrument, Reading/Writing, Singing, Spellcraft. Suggested: Ancient History, Artistic Ability, Craft Instrument, Etiquette, Heraldry, Local History, Poetry.
Armor/Equipment: Minstrels can wear only leather armor, padded armor, or elven chain mail. Even studded leather is considered too harsh for a Minstrel to don.
Special Benefits:
Special Resistance: Elven Minstrels gain a +2 saving throw bonus against all magical effects based on music. If the attack does not allow a saving throw, they receive a normal saving throw, anyway.
Spell Singing: Minstrels are some of the few beings still in existence who know the ancient art of spell singing. Some sages claim that magic was originally released into the Prime Material plane by an ancient master musician. These sages maintain that music is the true catalyst for ultimate sorcery. Whether this is true or not, it is a fact that elven Minstrels cast spells through their music.
Minstrels cannot cast spells in the typical manner. When a spell calls for a somatic component, they must play an instrument. Likewise, they must sing when a spell requires a verbal component.
Material components must be carried on the Minstrel's person in a specially prepared bag (made from deer leather). The Minstrel need not reach into the bag or manipulate the material components. When the spell is cast, the components simply vanish from within the bag. If the bag does not contain the required components, the spell does not function.
Not all instruments can be used for spell singing. First of all, if a spell requires a verbal component (singing), only those instruments that leave the Minstrel's mouth free can be used. This eliminates most of the wind instruments. If the spell requires a somatic component, the instrument must support numerous, complex hand manipulations (as is true of any stringed instrument). This eliminates gongs, cymbals, drums, and most of the percussion family. Thus, elven Minstrels typically carry stringed instruments. Keyboard instruments would work but are generally too bulky to carry around.
Spells that normally emanate from the caster's hands instead radiate from the spell singer's instrument. Thus, burning hands produces its 120-degree arc of flame from the instrument (and not the Minstrel's hands).
Spell singing is in all other ways just like typical spell casting.
Influence Reactions: This ability works just like the True Bard's ability of the same name. However, a Minstrel can sing or play an instrument in an attempt to influence reactions. And, if the Minstrel does both, he can adjust the reactions by two levels instead of the typical one. This is not cumulative with the crowd working proficiency or the bard's reputation.
Counter Song: The last special benefit of the Minstrel is identical to the True Bard's counter song ability in every way.
Special Hindrances: Without an instrument, Minstrels cannot cast spells that require somatic components.
Reynevan
Sigilan

Příspěvek od Reynevan »

Sorry for late. Now, some suggestions from author ;)

Mercenary - Zoldak? Hm... Zoldak is a Soldier as I think. Maybe something like a Najemnik?
Seeker - Means half-philosopher who's looking for something ;)
Tempest - Vivhr sounds really great.
Blighter - Renegat is fantastic. I'm gonna change polish translation ;P Thanks guys.

Shillegah is Changing staff into weapon spell (1st level Druidic spell which creates magic staff)

Hit deflection uses stoneskin effect, then there aren't any damages for enemies.

Spellsinger - eh... I've created it usable also for half-elves and humans. I've used 3rd edition resources in this cause (as I good remember it was Races of Faerun).
Adieu
Sigilan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Adieu »

Reynevan píše:Mercenary - Zoldak? Hm... Zoldak is a Soldier as I think. Maybe something like a Najemnik?
Žoldák is exactly the same as Mercenary. ;-)
"Za život si nic nekoupíš, ty čůzo! Haahahahahahahaahahaa…"
Reynevan
Sigilan

Příspěvek od Reynevan »

Ouch. Then sorry for this mistake. In polish Zoldak means guy from "poborówa" - just national army. He haven't got pay for that. Mercenary is Najemnik, who's fighting only for money. But maybe in Czech it's different ;)

Okay, but how it's going with translation of Divine Remixes? This mod is difficult in translation, many terms are really annoying for translator :/ If you want, I can help with some of them. :)
Neferit
Šifrovač
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Neferit »

Reynevan píše:Okay, but how it's going with translation of Divine Remixes? This mod is difficult in translation, many terms are really annoying for translator :/ If you want, I can help with some of them. :)
The most annoying thing about DR is the searching for original translations of the spells ;-) and the names of additional kits (like Nightcloak of Shar) are absolutely crazy :-? (and between the two of us - I haven't even known that someone like Kossuth even existed :shock: )
http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=23256
deviantART - place, where deviancy comes to play

Pokud máte něco, co po mně chcete, tak mě kontaktujte pomocí PM, emailu nebo ICQ. Vše je zde uvedeno. ;-)
Reynevan
Sigilan

Příspěvek od Reynevan »

Yep, I know. Maybe some of polish titles could be translate-able into Czech? :)

Stormlord of Talos - Władca Burzy Talosa
Morninglord of Lathander - Pan Poranka/Świtu Lathandera
Watcher of Helm - Obserwator Helma
Silverstar of Selune - Srebrna Gwiazda Selune
Nightcloak of Shar - Płaszcz Nocy Shar
Battleguard of Tempus - Strażnik Bitewny Tempusa
Painbearer of Ilmater - Nosiciel Bólu Ilmatera
Firewalker of Kossuth - Pan Ognia Kossutha (eh... imagination ;p) Or maybe Płomień Kossutha.
Authlim of Iyachtu Xwim - Authlim Iyachtu Xwima (Authlim is a title, non-translateable)
Lorekeeper of Oghma - Strażnik Wiedzy Oghmy
Heartwarder of Sune - Opiekun Serca Sune
Feywarden of Corellon - Opiekun Elfów Corellona (again, just imagination)
Strifeleader of Cyric - Przywódca Sporu Cyrica.

But also most of deity weapons are stupid ;P Hm... but I think most of these info's and some titles you can find in "Faiths and Pantheons".

Really? Hm... Kossuth is a greatest god of elements. But notes about him are rarely seen in books about FR.
Tokkar
Dabus

Příspěvek od Tokkar »

Yes yarpen, Žoldák = Najemnik = Mercenary

2 Jab: Sorry, nějak jsem si toho nevšiml, když jsem to dnes projížděl a dával dohromady

2 Nef: Co ty a polština, Nef? Dobrý, mám ti pomoct, či ti helfne Senior?
Tokkar
Dabus

Příspěvek od Tokkar »

Questions for yarpen

String for ability Shillegah is missing in your setup.tra.
Or are you use original string from dialog.tlk?

And what this strings @51, @ 52?

IMO is kit Expert absolutely unuseful.
Imoen is bad thief (7. lvl ???), but open all what you need.
Reynevan
Sigilan

Příspěvek od Reynevan »

1. Yes, it uses original string. As I said, it's first-level druidic spell.
2. Ech... in english kits they have two different kit title strings. In most of my kits, guy who TRAifed this mod made only one string, but in some there are both. There shouldn't be any troubles.
3. Hm... it's slightly based on Adventurer kit. I think people who don't use backstabs, and for example prefer traps - they can use this kit, because have got more points for additional skills.

But I think some of kits would be slightly remixed. Especially Arcane Trickster. Also I will work on special shapes for Blighter. But these changes shouldn't be too big - and of course I will send you these few strings to translation. :)
Dalcor
Sigilan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Dalcor »

Stormlord of Talos - Pán bouří Talosův
Morninglord of Lathander - Pán úsvitu Lathanderův
Watcher of Helm - Stráž Helmova
Silverstar of Selune - Stříbrohvězda Selune
Nightcloak of Shar - Nociplášť Shar (dle vzoru pršiplášť)
Battleguard of Tempus - Bitvy stráž Tempusova
Painbearer of Ilmater - Nositel bolesti Ilmaterův
Firewalker of Kossuth - Ohnivec Kossuthův
Authlim of Iyachtu Xwim - Authlim Iyachtu Xwima (Authlim is a title,
non-translateable)
Lorekeeper of Oghma - Stážce moudra Ogmy
Heartwarder of Sune - Strážce srdce Sune
Feywarden of Corellon - Pastýř víl (jenže fey není víla)
Strifeleader of Cyric - Lžec Cyrikův
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Překlady“