A opět, pokud se rozhodnete nějaký kit překládat, informujte o tom postem.
Rozhodně si jich nerezervujte víc jak jeden najednou.
@40 = ~Install Expert kit (thief)~
@41 = ~Expert~
@42 = ~EXPERT: The Expert is a specialist in non-combat thief talents like a trap finding or hiding in shadows. It makes him an excellent burglar. But he's a thief - not a murderer, and is not able to backstab.
- Starts with +5% bonus to all thief skills
- Gains +5% to open locks and detect traps per 2 levels (after 19th, per 3 levels)
- Can't backstab~
@43 = ~Install Arcane trickster kit (thief)~
@44 = ~Arcane Trickster~
@45 = ~ARCANE TRICKSTER: Arcane Tricksters combine their knowledge of spells with a taste of intrigue, larceny, or just plain mischief. They are among the most adaptable of adventurers.
- Once per day at levels divisible by 5 (1,5,10,15,20, etc.) can cast Reflected image, Luck and Non-detection. These spells have a casting time of 1 and duration of 1 round per level.
- At 12th level can once per day cast Shadow doors
- At 17th level can once per day cast Mislead
- Has a limited backstab multiplier. 1-8: 1x, 9-16: 2x, 17+: 3x.
- Gains only 15% of thief skills~
@46 = ~Install Thug kit (thief)~
@47 = ~Thug~
@48 = ~THUG: The Thug is the most violent sort of thief. Assassins are killers, certainly, but they depend on refinement and subtlety. Bounty hunters also are willing to use violence, but are relatively restrained as well. Thugs depend only on their bloodlust and brutality.
Cannot choose any good or lawful alignment.
- +2 to melee damage bonus
- +5% to pickpocket and hide in shadows
- Can achieve specialisation in dagger, club, short sword, long sword, and can put 3 points in two weapons style
- Once per day per 3 levels can use 'Cause fear' ability, which duplicates Spook spell
- Gains only 20% thief skills per level
- Gains only 1 lore point per level
- Gains set traps at half the rate of a normal thief
- -3 penalty to intelligence and charisma~
@49 = ~Cause fear~