Features + Questions, suggestions

This is english forum for Paladins of Faerûn mod.

Moderátor: BGslayer

Jab
Sigil Team
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Jab »

melkor_morgoth75 píše:Is there any chance to have some let's say "black paladins"? I mean paladins (may be we should call them in another way) fully devoted to evil ... and i mean evil deities... from there ... we can build LOT of stories/quests/kits, and so on ..
Good idea. I have even some parts of story (and backround) for such character. Well, maybe we will resurrect Knights of the Black Gauntlet after all. :-D 8-)
Reynevan
Sigilan

Příspěvek od Reynevan »

Possible only in a fighter kit - paladin falling is hardcoded. I've now lost coryj.net site ! :( And haven't got access to PnP :/
melkor_morgoth75
Sigilan

Příspěvek od melkor_morgoth75 »

I do have some other questions if possible ;-)

Why PoF can't be compatible with SoS and let's say Mega mods compilation? Is it a choice or technically impossible? Moreover i read you can't play ToB as well installing PoF ... are there any particular reason?

Just a suggestion, i noticed PoF replaces ALL BG items with IW graphics' ones ... is it possible to include within the installation the chance to avoid or install this component? Just to let players choose what they could prefer ;-)

Thanks in advance,

mm75
BGslayer
Dabus

Příspěvek od BGslayer »

1)
It's technically impossible to play PoF with other big mods... In time there will be PoF 2, 3..
2)
You can play ToB, but not directly after finishing PoF because of experience problem. But I'm also preparing a MINI TC for TOB.
3)
It's not a WEIDU mod, so you can just choose if you want to install the new kits or not. There are many new types of weapons with new graphic, it would look chaotic if there will be new graphic by the new items and old by the old ones...
melkor_morgoth75
Sigilan

Příspěvek od melkor_morgoth75 »

BGslayer píše:1)
It's technically impossible to play PoF with other big mods... In time there will be PoF 2, 3..
2)
You can play ToB, but not directly after finishing PoF because of experience problem. But I'm also preparing a MINI TC for TOB.
3)
It's not a WEIDU mod, so you can just choose if you want to install the new kits or not. There are many new types of weapons with new graphic, it would look chaotic if there will be new graphic by the new items and old by the old ones...
Thanks for your answers BGslayer ... may i ask why did u choose to implement it WITHOUT Weidu? In this way, of course it's your choice ;-) , you prevent people playing it along with other mods and moreover, as per my example, a nice feature would have been to select graphics ...

OF course just my 2 cents,

mm75
BGslayer
Dabus

Příspěvek od BGslayer »

I see, hm maybe later will someone make a weidu version. ;-)
Although its not a weidu, still I could make it possible to select if you want to play it with the IWD and MY new graphic or with the OLD one ;-)
Odpovědět

Zpět na „English forum“