Ne nepodobně byste na tom měli být s touhle "úpravou" mnicha.
Změny oproti původnímu mnichovi:SUN SOUL MONK: Monks of the Sun Soul Order believe that they each harbor a small fragment of the sun’s divine essence, long absent from the Realms. Brothers and sisters of the Order of the Sun Soul are trained to tap into the “spiritual light” within – a tradition that developed during Amaunator’s slow decline – and manifest it externally. The monks are loosely affilated with the faiths of Lathander, Selûne, and Sune, and they share many common concerns with those churches. Staunch opponent of darkness, evil, and chaos, the Sun Soul monks serve as crusaders against churches of evil deities, defenders of the common folk, and protectors of sites sacred to deities of light and good.
Sun Soul monks can only be of Lawful good alignment
- The Sun Soul Monk can make 1 unarmed attack per round, and gains ½ an additional attack every 3 levels.
- The damage inflicted by the Sun Soul Monk’s fists goes up as the monk increases in levels:
Level 1-2: 1-6
Level 3-5: 1-8
Level 6-8: 1-10
Level 9-14: 1-12
Level 15+: 1-20
- A Sun Soul Monk’s natural armor class gets better as the monk goes up in levels. Armor class starts off at 9, and then decreases by 1 for every 2 levels until level 21, then every 3 levels until 30, then every 5 levels until 40.
- Sun Soulray: At 2nd level, Sun Soul monk gains the ability to radiate and project a blast of light from an open palm, equivalent in effect to a searing light spell. At 4th level, he can use this ability two times per day; at 6th level three times per day; and at 8th level, four times per day.
- Flaming Fists: At 3rd level and beyond, Sun Soul Monk can channel his inner light into his unarmed attacks, giving them the flaming weapon special ability (additional 1-6 fire damage) for a number of rounds equal to his Wisdom bonus (minimum 1). At 6th level, he can use this ability two times per day, and bestow the flaming burst special ability on his unarmed attacks (1-6 fire damage and additional 1d10 fire damage in the case of critical hit). At 9th level, he can use this ability three times per day.
- Sun Soul Monks have the Deflect Missiles ability. This gives them a -1 to their AC vs Missiles for every 3 levels.
- The Sun Soul Monk gains a +2 to Save vs Spells
- A Sun Soul Monk starts off moving at +2 move, then +1 every 5 levels.
- 5th level: cannot be slowed or hasted.
- 7th level: Gains Greater Sun Soul ability to wreathe himself in flames, equivalent in effect to a fire shield spell (red), once per day.
- 8th level: -1 to speed factor. Permanent infravision.
- 9th level: +1 to all saves. Immune to charm. The Sun Soul Monk’s fist is considered a +1 weapon (+2 at 12th, +3 at 15th, +4 at 25th).
- 10th level: Gains Sun Soulbeam ability. This ability emits dazzling beam of light, equivalent in effect to a sunbeam spell, once per day.
- 12th level: Another -1 to speed factor. Fists are considered +2 weapons.
- 13th level: Quivering palm spell once per day. This spell gives one hand attack. If an opponent is struck, the opponent must Save vs Death or die. NOTE: This special ability automatically modifies a Sun Soul Monk’s normal attack, no targetting needs to be done.
- 14th level: The Sun Soul Monk gains 3% innate magic resistance per level (starting at 42% at 14th level, and reaching a maximum of 78%)
- 15th level: Fists are considered +3 weapons
- 20th level: Immune to non-magical wepons
- 25th level: Fists are considered +4 weapons
- Cannot wear any armor
- May not use the off-hand in combat, so may only use one-handed weapons available to the thief class, may not carry a shield, and may not dual-wield (use a second melee weapon)
- Cannot use Stunning blow ability
- Nemůže používat stunning blow
- Místo toho získává jinou schopnost (ovšem s o dost nižší frekvencí) - flaming fists
- Sun Soulray (aka Searing light - viz níže)
- Sun Soulbeam (aka Sunbeam - viz nže)
- Graeter Sun Soul ability (vlastně kouzelnický Fire Shield Red)
Co vymyslet, než se do toho pustím:
- Vybalancovat dovednosti (teď by měl být de facto na své maximální síle a bude třeba jej o něco "ořezat")
- Vymyslet způsob instalace (mnichovi nelze přidělit kit - Vlasák navrhuje přidělit jej v nějakém rozhovoru, což je asi nejlepší řešení - pouhou reinstalací původního mnicha by asi pak všichni mniši ve hře náleželi k řádu Sun Soul, ne?)
- Upravit dotyčná kouzla (Sun Soulray - Searing light; Sun Soulbeam - Sunbeam; přip. flaming fists - tam by ale neměl být problém) tak, aby šli do hry snadno implementovat a zároveň z nich zůstalo co nejvíce (je mi třebas jasné, že BG nerozlišuje mezi normálními nemrtvými a "světloplachými" jako je upír)
- Vymyslet, zda se nějak dají aplikovat bonusy za charismu k trvání "Flaming fists". Prý to nějak jde. Někdo na G3 už to vymyslel.
Level: Clr 3, Sun 3
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standart action
Range: Medium (40)
Saving Throw: No
Spell Resistance: Yes
Focusing divine power like a ray of the sun, you project a blast of light from your open palm. A creature struck by this ray of light takes 1d8 points of damage per two caster levels (maximum 5d8). An undead creature takes additional 1d8 points of damage per two caster levels (maximum 5d8).
Zdroje: City of Splendors - Waterdeep (DnD 3.5)Sunbeam
Level: Drd 7, Sun 7
Components: V, S, DF
Casting Time: One standart action
Range: 60 feet
Area: Line from your hand
Duration: 1 round/level or untill all beams are exhausted
Saving Throws: Reflex negates and reflex half; see text
Spell Resistance: Yes
For the duration of this spell, you can use a standart action to evoke a dazzling beam of intense light each round. You can call forth one beam per three caster levels (maximum six beams at 18th level). The spell ends when its duration runs out or your allotment of beams is exhausted.
Each creature in the beam is blinded and takes 4d6 points of damage. Any creatures to which sunlight is harmful or unnatural take double damage. A successful Reflex save negates the blidness and reduces the damage by half.
An undead creature caught within the beam takes 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 20d6), or half damage if Reflex save is successful. In addition, the beam results in the destruction of any undead creature specifically harmed by bright light (such as a vampire) if it fails its save.
The ultraviolet light generated by the spell deals damage to fungi, mold, oozes, and slimes just as if they were undead creatures.